Here are the basic Do's and Don'ts of Pools. When you contact us, be sure to have some of this information available to help us guide you in answering your questions.
- DO know the size of your pool.
- DO use a good Test kit.
- DO keep your sanitizer level correct.
- DO keep your water balanced.
- DO keep your equipment well maintained.
- DON’T allow children in your pool / hot tub (or in the area) unsupervised.
- DON’T neglect your pool or hot tub.
- DON’T forget to cover your pool / hot when not in use.
- DON’T use cheap chemicals.