Here are the basic Do’s and Don’ts of Pools. When you contact us, be sure to have some of this information available to help us guide you in answering your questions.
– DO use a good Test kit.
– DON’T use cheap chemicals.
– DO keep your water balanced.
– DO know the size of your pool.
– DON’T neglect your pool or hot tub.
– DO keep your sanitizer level correct.
– DO keep your equipment well maintained.
– DON’T forget to cover your pool / hot when not in use.
– DON’T allow children in your pool / hot tub (or in the area) unsupervised.